Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Bling Purskey

This Easter use the "Spring Bling" Purskey as an accessory around your vase of Spring flowers! A matching purple ribbon is included so you can dangle the Purskey in style!!!

Don't have a vase....no problem, how about using that matching purple ribbon around a beautiful bouquet of Spring Flowers! Either way you can't go wrong!

Spring Bling also multi-tasks as a Purse Charm or Key Chain! An amazing product at a Great price!!

Stop by my Etsy shop today!!!

9 comments:

  1. so beautiful. You just keep getting better and better, T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys for such wonderful compliments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I really like this one too! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything she makes is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one, Tracey. It's so pretty and perfect for spring! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are making me blush!!! You made my day!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...