HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, April 23, 2010

Poetry Jewelry


Today I want to share this amazing Etsy Artisian, Kavitha, from poetryjewelry!!

Kavitha's designs are gorgeous and her attention to detail is impeccable! She uses top quality materials and gemstones and turns them into "Poetry" anyone would be proud to wear! (I am constantly drooling over her pieces....lol)

Kavitha is also a wonderful Twitter and Facebook friend! She always finds time to make everyone feel special with her poetic words of encouragement and heart felt compliments.

Find and Follow PoetryJewelry
Etsy
Twitter
Facebook

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Those earrings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those earrings! Off to check her Etsy shop! Thanks, Tracie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earrings! Great idea to feature her shop too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are stunning! I'e never seen anything like them before. Great feature! Theresa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her shop!! She makes the most beautiful pieces, (drool not included)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Tracie! I had a long weekend off and I was thrilled to see the feature this morning.
    Thank you so much, truly truly appreciate it!
    Kavitha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...