HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Purple Corner - modesteparisienne

I have fallen in Love with these "Parfum de Violette Earrings" by the very talented modesteparisienne!!!

"These little beauties showcase trios of polished and faceted purple Amethyst briolettes. Each has been adorned with sprays of tiny faceted Mystic Black Spinel rondelles, exquisitely faceted Black Spinel and purple amethyst rondelles. All the high grade gemstones are attached to small, meticulously wire wrapped Sterling frames."

You can also now Follow modesteparisienne on Facebook!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the intricate design of these beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, thank you so much for featuring my Parfum de Violette earrings in your lovely blog!!! I am so thrilled that I am going to post the link on my FB page right now!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...