HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinterest Addiction


I have officially joined the ranks of the Pinterest Addiction! I am no longer able to control myself once I get going! I wonder if there is a support group out there....."Pinners Anonymous"... Hi, my name is (insert name here) and I am a Pinner!! (hahaha) Anyway these are a few of my pins I wanted to share with you all. Please enjoy! 

Denim blue stones, pearls, crystal, charm bracelet by Etsy artist Strands of Grace

I am a huge fan of Doctor Who. David Tennant played the 10th Doctor and to date he is my favorite. I love this line he said in the episode "Voyage of the Damned"
One of my favorite Blogs is "Shop Cinderella Moments". You just have to stop by and see all her dollhouses. They are amazing. Makes me want to be a little girl again......well almost :-)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is another one of my favorite TV series. I own all 7 Seasons on DVD. I am such a dork, but hey, Buffy Rules!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Me too, me too! I start by looking for just a minute... an hour later I'm still in there with ideas whirling. Thanks for putting my blog up there! You are just the sweetest!!
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and like to show it off any chance I can get!!! You are remarkably talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...