HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, March 9, 2012

A Few New Favorites From Pinterest

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you guys had a wonderful week filled with sales, laughter, and love.

I have a few new things from Pinterest I would like to share. Please enjoy!

This gorgeous Lampwork Heart Bracelet by XannasJewelryBox is one of my favorites. To tell the truth I love all her bracelets. I had a hard time just picking one!!!

These Silver Heart Earrings by ArtisiKat are elegant and dainty. Perfect for a wedding or any occasion. Check out all her beautiful jewelry.


A cool new Etsy shop I found is Boudica Bags Collection. There are so many beauties in all shapes and sizes. Drop on over to see her beautiful collection!!


Are you or someone you know planning a wedding? If so you must check out this blog FancieStrands. You will find beautiful wedding items along with current trends and wedding ideas.

2 comments:

  1. The bracelet from XannasJewelryBox is stunning. I mean I love the earrings too but stunning bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelet is amazingly cute! The colors are perfect. Those earrings must be gorgeous on. I could imagine them with a pair of jeans and tshirt too. Love your choices!
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...