HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, March 16, 2012

Pinterest Hummiingbirds

My mother loves hummingbirds. I stopped counting how many collectables she has. Every year around the end of April she puts out the hummingbird feeders. Usually around 15-20 decide to hang out. They will even come right up to my mom and perch on her finger.

When I found these beauties on Pinterest I knew I had to showcase them for my Mom.....aka the Hummingbird Whisperer.... :-)

I do not know who took this originally so I am unable to give credit. I just think this is awesome!!!

This Art Print is by kittensandcrumpets from Etsy. I think it is gorgeous!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I wish a hummingbird would trust me enough to land on my finger!
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...