HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Purple Corner - Shadow Dog Designs

Purple Charoite Swarovski Gemstone Earrings Handmade Beaded Jewelry


Purple Charoite Swarovski Gemstone Earrings Handmade Beaded Jewelry

I love these beautiful one of a kind Gemstone Earrings by Catherine, of Shadow Dog Designs. These mini works of art  are beautifully handmade with the most amazing, shimmery purple and green Charoite, paired with green Swarovski Crystals and Copper. Definitely a must have for the "Purple Lover's" wardrobe!!

Find and Follow Shadow Dog Designs
ArtFire
Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what a wonderful surprise! Saw a URL come into my studio, followed it and found this :) Thank you so very much! Will share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! I think they are one of my favorite pair of earrings ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...