HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Monday, April 23, 2012

Looking for Merlin the Parrot

It has been about 2 years my Myer Parrot named Merlin was given a new home. Reasons and excuses aside, I no longer have the contact information for the new companions. I know they were an older couple and lived in Angier, NC. The nice woman whose name I can not remember was on oxygen and I remember she had a long tube that traveled from the kitchen to the living room. The couple also had 3 or 4 dogs? 
 
I did not charge money, and his green cage with play top, toys, blankets, and food went with him along with all of his Vet Records.

PLEASE help me find Merlin!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...