HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, April 27, 2012

Pin Me Again

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite items I found this week on Pinterest!! Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and Many Sales!!!

Crystal Bridal Bouquet made by Etsy Shop Owner Victoria Corbin of TiaraBoutique

Check out her Shop for gorgeous bouquets and hair pieces.

 

Butterfly Filigree Adj Strap Hipster Purse  designed by Delores Creations, aka DCR Creations

Drop by her shop and check out the "baggage"....lol

Jewel Box Shoes 

Hand Embellished, with Crystals, Rhinestones, and Pearls

by Etsy Artist Arbie Goodfellow of Parisxox 

 

If you Love shoes, this is where you should drop in and look!! 

 


Sapphire Temptation Cell Phone Case created by Etsy Artist delightedangel 

This is one of those times I really wish I had an iPhone. 

Drop by and see her other phone cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...