HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Love Doctor Who

The 10th person to have the honor of playing the "Doctor" was David Tennant. He is one of my all time favorites. I also loved the 4th "Doctor" (Tom Baker).

One of the main reasons I like David Tennant's portrayal of the Doctor, is because of the relationship he had with his human companion, Rose Tyler (played by Billie Piper).  They were more than "Just Friends". Rose was the first companion that we were able to see the Doctor care deeply about. 
Tell Rose, Oh, she knows.
If I believe in one thing, I believe in her

 David Tennant was magnificent in his role as "The Doctor". He did not even need to speak you could just tell what he was thinking and feeling by his facial expressions. (He has tons of facial expressions some downright comical...lol)
Christmas with Rose and her Mother
The world is ending, but who cares, he gets to see Rose

The 10th Doctor and Rose will always hold a special place in my heart. Their love story is beautiful, heartbreaking, and the stuff of legend!
In the end he lost her. He burned a sun just to say good-bye
He needs her, yet has to let her go
He missed her very much
Rose and the Doctor Reunited


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...