HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, June 29, 2012

The Purple Corner - Oh My Zibbet!!

This week for the "Purple Corner" I wanted to do a collection of Purple items from my new friends over at Zibbet.

I want to Thank everyone who participated. There were so many lovely purple items it made it very difficult to choose. So I wanted to use them ALL!!!

Since it was hard to include every Pretty Purple Item's picture, all the remaining participating shops I linked below.

Hope you Enjoy.

Floral full of Love Pendant by Enchanted Craft


ACEO Abstract Painting Mini Print by Faye Kilday

Lavender Exfoliating Soap Scrub by SensualScentsations

The Hearts Muse


Until Next Time, Happy Sales
post signature  

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...