HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pretty Things that Cheer Me Up

Everyone goes through a rough patch every now and then, but that doesn't mean we still can't find the beauty around us if we look hard enough! I thought it would be nice to share a few things I think are pretty and meaningful with everyone.

My Mom and Dad. They are the best parents ever. They even still love each other after all these years!!!

One of the beautiful White Roses from my Grandmother's Funeral.

I love this pretty little violin. You have to check out this Blog. This lady is very talented!



I also Love Pansies!! I really liked what this beauty had to say. I found it at Carol Anne's Boutique.


I hope you can find your own beautiful and meaningful things, even if Life is throwing you curve balls!


Until Next Time, Happy Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...