HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Saturday, November 17, 2012

My First Christmas Swap

I am so excited to tell you guys about my very First Christmas Swap...ok, my very first "Swap"  period...lol.

This wonderful Christmas Swap Event is being hosted by Kimberly of "ArtJoyStuff".

You have two types of Swaps to Choose from...(she could not make up her mind so she decided to do both."  You can only choose ONE to participate in.
The first Swap is "Cool Yule"
Think retro 1950s and 1960s inspired,
pink, turquoise, acid green,
with lots of tinsel and glitter.
The second is "O Holy Night"
Think vintage, antique gold and silver,
angels, stars, nativity, Madonna and Child.

(This Second Swap is the one I chose to enter.)

The Rules:
1. Sign up by leaving a comment on Kimberly's Post,
telling her which swap you are participating in.
Remember you can Choose ONLY ONE.
2.  Create 3 Artist Trading Cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches),
following your chosen theme,
and do your best work.
3.  Mail your finished cards plus $3.00 cash to:
Kimberly Laws
5 Fountain View Drive E
Jackson, NJ  08527

They must be in Kimberly's hands by
Friday, December 7, 2012. 
She can not hold up the Swap for late entries.

  She will then swap out the ATCs and return them to us.

I am nervous and excited all at the same time.
Hope to see you there! 


Until Next Time, Happy Sales

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are both simply wonderful! I just love the glitter touches on them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...