HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Silhouette Challenge at Our Creative Corner

I was browsing along through my blog list earlier in the week when I found a link to Our Creative Corner. This is a challenge blog and this week's challenge was to create something using a "Silhouette". You could either stamp it or cut one out.

I found a free silhouette on the net, downloaded it, then printed it out on Card stock. I then decided I wanted to make a tag, because that is the first thing that popped into my mind.
I used a jumbo manilla tag from "The Funkie Junkie Boutique"  I used a red patterned paper on top and then sprayed the paper with Perfect Pearls Mist Gold.

I added my Silhouette of a couple dancing, and embellished the tag with black lace, card stock expression "My Love", Swarovski crystals, various Heart Charms and a flower with red and gold glitter.
I hope you like it.

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable - great silhouette image and I love all the embellishments you have chosen to coordinate! Thank you for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner for our silhouette challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to drop by!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...