HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, January 18, 2013

The Purple Corner - 3 Times the Color!

 It has been brought to my attention I have not done a post for "The Purple Corner" in a while. All I can say is....ooops!!

To make up for missing so much time, I have chosen three gorgeous Purple lovelies to share with you today.

The first one is from the blog Astrids Artistic Efforts. This week's "Friday Freebie" included this gorgeous set of Purple Valentines!! Hurry on over to her blog and download a copy for yourself!!
Next up is this amazing Pendant created by Asia King from the blog "Under a Creative Spell"  
I am under a spell alright...I want a pendant like that....lol
Last but certainly not least we have this amazing Altered Mini Canvas created by Lynn Adams for the blog "PaperHaus Magazine"
Check out her own awesome blog "Artsy Lynn" for more of her creative and inspiring work.

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Tracie for featuring my pendant - how exciting! I'm off to check out the other two beautiful picks :). Big hugs xxx
    Ps. Sorry about the deleted comment, I should have read it before pressing the button...lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...