HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Partner in Crime for the Bead Soup Blog Party #7

I am participating in the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson of the Blog "Pretty Things".

This is my first "Bead Soup" and I was so excited I forgot to take pictures of the "Soup" I sent my partner Jeanne Steck. 
Thankfully she DID!! 
I borrowed this picture of what I sent her from her Blog "Gems by Jeanne Marie"  
Also check out her Etsy Shop and Facebook,
This is the wonderful Soup she sent me
The beautiful Focal Bead she sent me  was made by Artist Jason Powers of Powers Art Studio on Etsy.

Jeanne also sent me beautiful 8mm River Stone, 6mm light blue Candy Jade, Bali Beads, and her own handmade Sterling Silver Ear Wires and Clasp.

I am thinking this will make a wonderful beaded bracelet and matching Earrings!!

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

3 comments:

  1. Your photos look great, Tracie! They show the color so well. I can't wait to see what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beads look beautiful,Tracie.Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...