HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Monday, March 18, 2013

Blissfull ATC March Fabric Swap

Today I want to show everyone I what I came up with for the March "Fabric ATC Swap" from Blissfull Agnels ATC Swap

We were to make 3 ATCs using fabric of some kind to send to our assigned partner.

I went with a Ballet theme with pink...(lol...I didn't have purple!!)
I used a pretty pink cardstock paper as my background.  I then used Ballerina Images I found from the Jodie Lee Designs Blog. I just LOVE her style.
I used lots of tiny Roses, Swarovski Crystal Bling, Buttons, and hot pink Tulle.
I even added a little sentiment for each one.
I noticed on the photos the second one has a boo-boo....lol. 
Part of the Crystal Crown is on her nose.....Oooops..hahaha
I decided to show you anyway.

Hope you guys and my partner like it!

Thank you for dropping by 
Until Next Time, Happy Sales

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...