HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, March 8, 2013

Mind Wide Open March Challenge

Last month I participated in a challenge for the blog "Mind Wide Open".
We were given a background to use but other than that, the sky was the limit.
I took this opportunity to make my first Digital Collage. 
(You can see it here if you missed it.)

This month Gail has given us another awesome background to use.  I love the butterflies.
I had a little trouble deciding what I wanted to do with this background. 
The color scheme is not one I would normally choose to work with.

I finally made up my mind to do another Digital Collage since I had so much fun last month.
I am still so new to the entire 'Digital" world out there pretty much everything I do is very simple and basic.

This is what I came up with for her lovely background.
I hope I didn't ruin it too badly....lol
 
Thank you all for dropping by!!
Until Next Time, Happy Sales

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job Tracie. Do drop by when you have a moment and see what I've been up to. Hugs ... Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...