Friday, March 8, 2013

Mind Wide Open March Challenge

Last month I participated in a challenge for the blog "Mind Wide Open".
We were given a background to use but other than that, the sky was the limit.
I took this opportunity to make my first Digital Collage. 
(You can see it here if you missed it.)

This month Gail has given us another awesome background to use.  I love the butterflies.
I had a little trouble deciding what I wanted to do with this background. 
The color scheme is not one I would normally choose to work with.

I finally made up my mind to do another Digital Collage since I had so much fun last month.
I am still so new to the entire 'Digital" world out there pretty much everything I do is very simple and basic.

This is what I came up with for her lovely background.
I hope I didn't ruin it too
Thank you all for dropping by!!
Until Next Time, Happy Sales


  1. You did a great job Tracie. Do drop by when you have a moment and see what I've been up to. Hugs ... Carole

  2. Beautiful job on the challenge!!


Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...