HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blue Ice Fairy Desktop Wallpaper

I decided to play around with some new Fairy images from "Done 4 You Pages" I purchased on Etsy.

I used piZap since I don't know how to use my new Paint Shop Pro software (Yet)......lol.
I have a LONG way to go!!!

I so admire all the talented digital artists out there. 
Something simple can be very complicated!!
My very first Wallpaper. (Please be kind....lol)
If you like it and I did it correctly you are welcome to use it for whatever. 
Just right click and save.

Thank you for dropping by
Until Next Time, Happy Sales

5 comments:

  1. Liebe Tracie, das ist ein wunderschönes Bild und ich danke dir herzlich, dass wir es verwenden dürfen, das ist ein schönes Geschenk! Ich denke, es wird mich zu einer Karte inspirieren.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Bärbel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...