HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Whimsy Garden ATCs

I want to welcome my new followers and thank everyone for dropping in.

Today I have a few ATCs I made for a "Whimsy Garden" Swap I joined in.

I printed 2 of each card so I could cut out the extra adding adhesive to give it a 3D effect.
I then added a Rainbow colored "Fur" fringe around the boarder highlighting the flowers, butterflies and birds with glitter.

Hope my swap partners are not disappointed. 
Don't forget you still have time to enter my Pink Pearls Bracelet Giveaway.
You can find that post with the details here.

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! No way your Swap partners will be disappointed!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie, I love, love, love these! Very pretty! Your swap partner will not be disappointed. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, was für wunderschöne ATC's in schönen Sommerfarben, Tracie, sie gefallen mir sehr gut!
    Liebe Grüße, Bärbel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...