HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, June 7, 2013

Awesome Scrap Pages

Hello Blogland! 
The week is almost over.
The days have run all together for me since I have this nasty old cold that refuses to leave....(stubborn cold...lol)

I want to share a few of my favorite Scrap Pages. 
You can find these and more on my Pin Board Scrapbook Layouts and Pages.

Trying to choose just a few has proven a little more difficult than I anticipated, though I finally decided on 8. 
(I know, a little much but I honestly couldn't make it any less..hahaha)

I hope you Enjoy and please visit the Blogs they originated from.
Di's Creative Space
Hobby and Life
Scattered Pictures and Memories
Scrapperlicious
Scrap Escape
The Sum of All Crafts
Scrapping Fancy
Garden of Grace

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of many of those designers. Thanks for Sharon and honoring them. That's very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traumhaft schöne Layouts, Tracie, danke für das Teilen dieser wunderbaren Entdeckungen.
    Liebe Grüße, Bärbel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...