HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, July 5, 2013

Lady in a Frame - Vintage Style

Happy Friday all my friends in Blog Land!
Hope you will have a terrific weekend. 
I will be working....lol.

I wanted to share this new Digital Collage I made.

The main frame and the swag are from the blog "Free Vintage Digital Stamps".

The script portion is from my Photoshop class and belongs to Pamela Huntington.
All the other images I have found online here and there.
I did a lot of playing around and finally decided this one was not half bad.
Please feel free to use it for your own art. Just right click and save. 
(A mention back to my blog would be awesome if you get the chance.)

Thank you for dropping by
Until Next Time, Happy Sales

4 comments:

  1. Wow Tracey this is awesome, what a fabulous creation, LOVE it big time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you created Tracie, it's beautiful. Great job and just let your creative muse flow, you will be soooo successful! Hugs ... Carole xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tracie, always admire how you ladies make these precious images. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whauw Tracy ,nicepicture,but a very nice layout you have!Super!

    Greetings Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...