HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tag Tuesday - Fish

Welcome all my fellow bloggers! Hope your week is getting to a great start!

This week over at "Tag Tuesday" our theme is Fish.
I had no clue what to create. 
I mean, I enjoy eating it....lol. 
Though I suppose a picture of me eating fish was not quite what they had in mind.

So instead I went with this
I tried to create an underwater feel. I know the flowers are not what you would typically see, but I didn't have any seaweed.
I used Distress Ink (Blue Jeans), Dylusions Campso Teal Ink Spray, and Metallic Honeydew ink by Encore to create my "Ocean Like" background.

The flowers are from Jolee's and I used the distress ink and metallic ink to help blend the color to match the background. 
They were a bright yellow to begin with.

The silver fish charms, starfish, and shell are from my own stash along with the ribbons and trims.

I am also entering this Tag into the
"Frilly and Funky Summertime Challenge"

Thank you for dropping by!!
Until Next Time, Happy Sales

6 comments:

  1. your tag looks lovely and those fish look very happy in their ocean of flowers x hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!
    I love the way you used the inks to create your background and adapt the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful background and love those "charm"ing fish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love the sea look, the golden fish ... and the colours are so beautiful. Eating fish and creating are rather different ... hehehe, but I did picture you chewing on a fish!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...