HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, September 20, 2013

My Symbol of the Sun and Moon

Happy Friday Blogland!! Hope you are looking forward to the weekend. I know I am!! I plan on sleeping  most of it...lol

Today I am going to show you my first ever drawing. 
Part of my work for my Graphic Design class was to design and draw a symbol for the Sun and Moon. 
We could either pick one or combine them. I chose to combine them.

Please no laughing, or throwing of tomatoes and raw vegetables; that would just make your computer screen all messy.
Basically my symbol is a representation of how opposition can lead to unity.
Though it does look more like a first grader's artwork; have I mentioned I CAN NOT draw.....lol

I would love to know what YOUR interpretation is!!

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

3 comments:

  1. Tracie I love this! I am starting to draw alot and I really enjoy it. I'm not great, but I have fun!
    Have a great week end.
    Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! It reminds of yin/yang symbol, two parts of a greater whole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done my friend, you did a fabulous job and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...