HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dream Belle Designs


Today I want to say a BIG "Thank You" to Susan of Dream Belle Designs, (aka dreambelledsgns) to the Twitter crowd, for being a source of inspiration and support.

Susan makes gorgeous earrings and jewelry. Her designs are full of elegant beauty as you can see by the detail in her work!! (She even makes her own ear wires.....wow!!)

Susan has a wonderful heart and goes out of her way to see her Customers happy!

Follow Dream Belle Designs on Twitter
Fan Dream Belle Designs on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. You're the best, I am so honored to be featured on your blog! Such a kind and complimentary post about me :-) {{{big hugs to you}}} thank you so much! I see you picked purple, love that pair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you sell them!!! I had way too many choices...it was not easy...so I went with my favorite color!!!! You are a great friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little feature! These earrings are really adorable - DreamBelle has so many great items in her shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous earrings, love that deep purple! Such a nice feature, and thank you for pointing us to Susan. Just hearted & fanned her. Too bad I'm not on Twitter, but I'm not quite up to that task yet. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kim!!! Don't worry about the "Twitter" thing!! Some days even I do not feel up to that....lol!!

    I am sure Susan appreciates the "Heart"!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...