HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Elegance of Purple Treasury

I want to share this Treasury I created, "The Elegance of Purple" with everyone!!! I believe there are so many wonderful Artists included here!!! Please take a moment to bask in the purple light and then go shopping in these Etisians shop for more gorgeous designs and stunning beauty!!

bridalcouture
Maykela
emilygrayjewels
gypsymoonart
surfandsand
AmoreBride
glassdiane
theodate
ClairePearse
Sophisticated...
GloriaLynnGlass
whiteravendes...
ClassicKeepsakes
PassionsVict...
pink80sgirl

3 comments:

  1. I want to Thank all the talented Artists featured here!! You guys are amazing and your work is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! It really shows up your love of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous treasury doll! good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...