HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Purple Corner-seafairiesjewelbox

Today I must share these mouth-watering "Celestiale Earrings" by seafairiesjewelbox on Etsy!!

"Large, plump, blue mystic quartz briolettes are topped with tendrils of periwinkle tanzanite, blue iolite, pale and medium-toned rondelles of amethyst, and dark grape amethyst teardrop briolettes, all wired on sterling headpins. This lovely confection dangles from a sterling silver earwire."

Be warned: seafairiesjewelbox is full of beautiful pieces, drool bib optional!!!!

You can also follow seafairiesjewelbox on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I could ALMOST eat them... they are that delicious! :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purple pick :) I love them even more because they're made from semi-precious stones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her detail work!!! Of course I love the color too!!!...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...