HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Monday, May 28, 2012

Bloggers Unite - Dallas Soap Company


This week's Featured Artisan is Pamela Mallow - Dallas Soap Company! Yummy delights to indulge yourself!
Dallas Soap Company is proud to offer you handmade soaps, premium bath & body products, along with a complete line of home fragrance products. We use only the highest quality ingredients and fragrance oils.

Formerly Decadent de'Lights. Same great products...but we moved and have a new name! Decadent de'Lights is now our line of candles and home fragrance products.

Being a candle enthusiast, I started my business back in 1999 and slowly began developing a complete line of home fragrance and bath & body products. I am currently a homeschool mom and the owner of Dallas Soap Company. I pride myself in offering top quality products at the best possible prices, while providing outstanding customer service. We appreciate you as a customer and want you to be happy!

You can find Dallas Soap Company on:
Website
Etsy
Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Cute soaps. I love the cupcakes!
    Hey I took your advice and put the paintings in their own section in my shop. Thanks for the great idea.
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...