HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Shabby Chic Dollhouse by Cinderela Moments

I just have to share with everyone my friend Caroline from "Cinderella Moments" has a new book out called "A Shabby Chic Dollhouse".

Caroline goes into great detail on how to make these amazing houses and her creativity shines brighter than any star.
I have been a long time follower of Caroline. I love her humor, her whimsy, and it is always a joy to see what goodies she comes up with next.

You should also check out her Gorgeous Etsy Shop. You will find a few of her amazing Dollhouses as well as her miniature paintings and other fun stuff!

Please visit her blog "Cinderella Moments" to find out how you can grab a piece of the magic for yourself!!!

You can also follow Caroline of Facebook

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post Tracie. You are always so generous. Thank you so much. I'm so honored to be on your beautiful blog again.
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I love! I'll go visit her, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet post and I agree, Caroline is such a talented and sweet person, I can't wait to get this book nor to see what Caroline is up to next lol.
    Jannet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracie, just stopping by to say hello and I hope you are enjoying your summer. Beautiful post about Caroline, she truly is lovely and so talented. I love your latest pin, what a gorgeous pillow! Carole xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...