HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Featured Artist - The Funkie Junkie

Crafting, Scrapping, and Altering is not as easy as it looks in all the pretty pictures. There are tools and terms I have never heard of so obviously I have no idea how, when, and why to use them....lol.
I feel very blessed to have found the extremely talented Linda Coughlin of "The Funkie Junkie". Linda has been so very helpful in answering my billions of questions.

Some of Linda's Work
White Wash Resist
One of my favorites...Shabby Denim
Awesome Christmas Tag

One thing I just adore about her blog "The Funkie Junkie" is she gives you a supply list of what she used to create whatever project she is showcasing. That really helps a newbie like me trying to figure everything out as I go along....lol.

I love her Zibbet Shop also. Tons of pretty things and necessities needed for any artsy project. You will also find the supplies she used in her own creations.

Linda also sponsors a blog called "Frilly and Funky". This is a challenge blog for all things vintage. You will find a tons of amazing artists and inspiration on this site.
 
So get crafting!! Are you up for the Challenge??

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

2 comments:

  1. I feel so honored, Tracy, that you wrote this post about my artsy crafty work and my store. I love helping you and other newbies out and am thrilled that you like my work and appreciate my help.

    Thanks so much and a big hug too!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to let you know everything you do is appreciated!!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...