HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Scrap Page #2

  I had a hard time trying to find a family photo or picture of someone I liked so, I decided to create this page with a free digital image of a vintage gypsy from Shabby Cottage Studios.
I also used a free digital post card image from Dezinaworld blog.

The awesome looking fan came from the blog Artfully Musing. I added the dragonfly charm from my own stash.
The Paris Tag was a freebie from the blog Astrid's Artistic Efforts. To hide the hole at the top of the tag I just glued a button on....lol.
The paper came from another scrap pad but I have no idea from where. (I really am getting old)

The frame and cream lace I found at Michaels for .99 cents each. I painted the frame with the paint set that came with my Flying Unicorn Kit of The Month Remember the Tomorrows. I used the lace to border part of the post card.

The pretty little butterfly on top of the frame came from my friend Linda. You should check out her Zibbet Shop "The Funkie Junkie".  Full of goodies!!

The red and cream silk flowers along with the pearls came from my own stash.
I hope you like it.

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

3 comments:

  1. Tracie this is absolutely gorgeous. I adore the way you collaged this and the beautiful colour of the frame and images. A truly stunning piece and its so nice to see the postcard in use too
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the layers and the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! It means a lot that you came by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...