HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Vampire Diaries

If you are a VD fan like myself, you are probably biting your nails right about now in anticipation of tomorrow nights Season 4 Premier.....(Elena a Vampire!!)
In honor of this auspicious occasion I have started reading the books by L.J.Smith the series is based on.

I must tell ya, the book so far is totally different from the series. Some things are the same, but all I can say is ...WOW!!!
If you are unfamiliar with the TV Series, I highly recommend it. I might be an old lady, but I think it is a very good show, full of dark humor, tragedy, teen love, oh, and Vampires, and Werewolves of course...lol
The first 3 Seasons are now available on Netflix!!

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...