HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My First Swap - O' Holy Night

I was very nervous about my first swap. I am so new to the crafting side I was afraid my work would not be as beautiful as all the pros out there.

Trepidation aside I decided to participate in the O' Holy Night Swap hosted by Kimberly of the blog "ArtJoyStuff". Kimberly is very talented and I just love her blog!!

Here is a picture of the ATC I submitted
I think I did Okay for my very first swap. I had never even made an ATC until now.

I used O' Holy Night Sheet music for the main background. I then used my Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and blue glitter. I love the way it sparkled.

I used a free image I downloaded from the net and glued it onto the bottle cap pendant. The pendant sits atop a silver Poinsettia.

On the very top I added a little silver angel charm with white feathers behind her. 

I really hope the recipients like it. 
This is one of the ATCs I received in return. This one was created by Saucy Chick.
 This next ATC was created by Jane Palmer. I love the pearl cluster!
This beautiful Ornament was sent by Kimberly herself. She does such beautiful work. Wouldn't you agree?
Here it is on my tiny little table top tree. Love the way the silver sparkles.

I want to Thank everyone for stopping by to check out my First Swap.

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

4 comments:

  1. Well done you! What a fabulous ATC Tracie. Love the way you've popped the image into that bottle cap and surrounded it with a flower. Isn't it such a thrill to receive some in return? Hope you carry on doing more. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very pretty. You did an excellent job on your first swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das ATC ist wunderschön geworden und ruft geradezu, dass ihm noch weitere folgen mögen. Ich möchte bitte unbedingt noch welche sehen von Ihnen!
    Auch die erhaltenen ATC's und Geschenke sind sehr schön.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...