HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Purple Corner - Purple and Silver Christmas Tag

It has been a bit since I have done a post for "The Purple Corner". I made this lovely Sparkly tag to enter in 2 different challenges so I thought this post could do Triple Duty..lol

Over at the "Our Creative Corner" blog, this week's challenge is to make something Christmas using the colors Purple and Silver.

For The Zeus and Zoe "Sparkle and Shine" December Challenge we are to create a Christmas Project using at least 3 different elements that sparkle and shine.

We all know how much I love Purple so I decided I just had to participate!!
I used a jumbo Manilla Shipping Tag and inked it with "Dusty Concord" Distress Ink. 

I then used Modge Podge to layer different Glitters in Purple and Silver.

I used a silver glittered ornament  "Merry Christmas" as my sentiment. I got it from the Dollar Store for 50 cents!

For the flower I layered silver silk Poinsettias along with silver glittered holly leaves.
I used Purple Fun Fur at the top right in a shoe string bow with one of the glittered silver holly berries in the middle.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Hard to believe Christmas is almost here!!!

Challenges Entered - Zeus and Zoe Sparkle and Shine December Challenge, Our Creative Corner "It's a Purple and Silver Christmas"

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

7 comments:

  1. Das Tag finde ich so wunderschön und auch die Farben sind ein Traum! Es wäre echt schade gewesen, hätten Sie diese Herausforderung nicht angenommen.
    Liebe Grüße und vielen Dank für die lieben Kommentare auf meinem Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell by your blog how much you love purple. I am glad you joined us this week at OCC. Your tag is gorgeous. Love that silver and white poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tag! Sparkles very nicely! Tks. for playing along with us at Zeus and Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in purple heaven and your silver and purple card are glorious!!! Absolutely stunning flower and I love the embossing on the sentiment so much. :)


    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Our Creative Corner. Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again next week!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for such wonderful feedback and compliments. You guys have made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag.. love the purple and silver together and your sparkle elements!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Zeus and Zoe :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...