HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, May 31, 2013

My New Blog Signature

This is just a quick post to show off my new Signature. 
I really hope you guys like it...I just LOVE it!!

I love the way Karen did the fairy and butterflies. It is so me...lol

You can get a blog signature of your own as well.
Just visit Karen of "Valentine Design"

Somehow the original code for my signature is lost. 
(Yes, I saved it before I made any changes!)

I have to manually center my image each time I create a new post even though the code says to center it.

My html is just wrong and unfortunately I do not know how to fix it without causing more problems. (Times like these I miss my Computer Guru)!!

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

1 comment:

  1. Its gorgeous hon. I need some things done. Send me her link. I get a rudevresponse from our prior blog designer. I spent a fortune. Would t hink you would get better customer service. So I'm on the market for a newb one. Hugs hope all is well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...