HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Thursday, August 1, 2013

An ATC and Some News

Hello all my bloggy friends.  Thank you so much for dropping by.
A huge warm welcome to all my new followers! I am so grateful for each and every one of you!

First I would like to share a bit of news with everyone.
It appears I am "Going Back to School" after all these centuries......lol.
The Higher Education Community will never be the same!!

It is my intention to obtain my degree in Graphic Design.
I am fascinated with the digital world and hope to redesign it in my image....lol. (ok, not MY image, but you get the idea)

Enough about me.
Now I would like to show you a very simple ATC I made for a friend of mine.
I really hope she likes it.

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

2 comments:

  1. Great and colourful ATC. Good luck with your new direction - sounds exciting and full of possibilities! Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your step back to 'school', you will love it and I'm sure come out with so much knowledge to be a creative genius plus!! love your ATC....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...