HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Saturday, August 3, 2013

I Love Roses #7

Welcome all my beautiful Bloggy friends old and new!! I am so grateful you dropped by.

You may notice my badge is missing the code and my Navigation Bar has disappeared. 
I am calling this "Technical Difficulties" and hope to have them resolved soon.....(I miss them!!!)

Even though things are not the greatest around here at the moment, I decided to send myself some Roses....lol.
(Pictures of them anyway)

The middle set of Roses are from the Blog 

These beauties are meant for all of you as well!!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

5 comments:

  1. I hope things will look up soon. Keep smiling until then. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bouquet of roses!! thanks so much for all the beautiful comments on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses are always beautiful, and have such a gorgeous perfume. Have a great weekend! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice meeting You through Tag Tues.One of Your friends thought We may have a lot in common.Yes,so now I'm Your new follower and about to browse Your blog :)Denise from Coffeeberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for highlighting my card and blog Tracie. Hope things take a better turn very soon. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...