HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tag Tuesday - Weddings

Greetings my wonderful bloggy friends! Thank you so much for dropping by.
I would also like to welcome all my new followers. 

This week over at "Tag Tuesay" our theme is "Weddings".
I had the hardest time trying to get my head around this one.

It should have been very simple with so many variations to choose from.

I finally decided to use paper from the 
"Romance Novel" Collection.
I added a cute little vintage girl and made a Wedding Veil out of TuTu material.
I glued the material to the top of her head and wrapped around .

I used a metal filigree corner and folded the edges back to make her 
"Tiara". I then added a small pink resin rose.


For the "Bouquet" I used various ribbons, pearl trim, sheer petals from another flower, and a pretty rose to match.
I think the tag is a little more Vintage and Shabby than what I had originally planned and I am not very  happy with the way it turned out.
"Oh Well"....maybe next week will be better!!!
Thank you ALL again for taking the time to stop by. I appreciate each and everyone of you.

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

6 comments:

  1. beautiful Tracie!! love the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way too hard on yourself. It's so cute! I love the seam binding ribbon in two different colors. It matches the paper so well. And adding the veil was brilliant.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tag card Tracie!!!
    Lovely designed!
    Thanks for stoppping by my blog and welcome back soon :)

    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracie, thanks for stopping by my blog. Well my dear your tag is gorgeous. I love that paper collection. But my fav is the veil over her little face, gorgeous. Can't wait to go over your blog this weekend.
    Sending blessings,
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning vintage tag. Love the veil!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag! Love the vintage image and all the pearls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...