HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Friday, August 30, 2013

The "Pretty" ATC Swap

Happy Friday all my wonderful bloggy friends.
Welcome to my new followers! I am thrilled you could join us.

Today I want to show you the ATCs I made for a swap hosted by ArtJoyStuff.
The theme is "Pretty".  I hope these qualify.
I used papers from Prima's Firefly Collection. 
The three dimensional stickers I have had sitting around forever and I thought they went with the papers perfectly.
Here are a few close ups.

Thank you all for dropping by.
Until Next Time, Happy Sales

6 comments:

  1. Tracie, so very PRETTY!! I hope you have a great week end!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the pretty down! In fact they are so beautiful. I really love them. Have a beautiful weekend.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. They certainly fit the pretty theme, oh my goodness ... talk about totally delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracie, I see you are keeping busy, lovely projects. Hope "studying is going well."

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous, Tracie. They go way beyond pretty!! Thanks for your always sweet, kind and encouraging comments on my blog!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...