HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Digital Art and Mixed Media Favorites #1

Hello my amazing Blog Land Family!!

Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. 
I had rain, rain, rain. 
Looks like today is going to be rain, rain, rain....lol.
Walking a half mile to class in the rain is most definitely NOT fun!!

Today I have a few of my favorite digital art and mixed media pieces by some extremely talented artists.

Please check out their blogs for more amazing work. You can also find more of my favorites on my "Artwork and Digital Art" Pinterest Board.

Please Enjoy
Ingvild Bolme
Pennystamper
Deviant Scrap
Art Chick Studio
Ravenpainting


Until Next Time, Happy Sales

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my work, Tracie! You are too kind. I love all the beautiful creations you posted here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...