HomeEtsyFacebookPinterestTwitter

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Digital Image Made Just for You

Happy Sunday all my wonderful bloggy friends.
A huge warm welcome to my new followers. I am honored you joined us.

I have for you today a digital image I created. 
I hope you like it. 
I thought the colors were perfect for a Fall image.
Just right click and save.
The main background was a freebie from Astrid of the blog "Astrid's Artistic Efforts". I just love her work and highly recommend popping over there if you are not already familiar with her beautiful creations.

I used one of my favorite images of a little vintage girl with a golden crown. I think she is so pretty! 

The gold frame I used was from my "Artful Photoshop" class.
I added a few roses and matching feathers to compliment Astrid's background, and added a few roses to the little girl's hands.

I did a lot of playing around with the blending modes. 
One of these days I will understand what they are instead of just hitting them until I find a look I want....lol

Until Next Time, Happy Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!! I Love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...